(83 total games)
121 / 33 / 17
- Seat location: Section 121, Row 33, Seats 16 & 17, on the aisle, about 3rd row under the overhang. These are great seats! They are in the same section as the owner's seats on the third base side and look down the first base line. The bathroom's are close, as is the food, drinks and exit. During the day, due to the overhang, you won't be getting sunstroke. Yes, they've hauled off many for just that only a few rows ahead of these! And in the evenings, you will seldom need anything more than a light jacket as the wind is blocked and while the people just a few rows up are exposed to the elements, you will be sheltered from both wind and rain.
- Minimum purchase is 10 games.
- Must take an even number of weekday and weekend games, e.g. Fri, Sat & Sun are W/E. Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs are W/D. If selecting 5 Saturday games, you must then select another 5 on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs for a 10 game package.
- Maximum games for sale is 60 in total.
- Playoff games will be available for purchase. Buyer of largest amount of regular season tickets will have first right of refusal for payoffs. If there are multiple buyers of largest amount of regular season tickets, for example, 3 people each buy 20 games, the first person to submit selections and payment in full will have first rights and so on.
- Tickets will be considered available for purchase until payment in full is made.
- We have great ticket neighbors and are looking for Giants fans who are great as well!
- Feel free to sell, trade or give away your seats to a game you cannot attend. However, purchasing them to post for resale will void you from purchasing anything in the future or from playoff ticket access. We are looking for fans, not scalpers. Should we find the seats being resold, it will be at our sole discretion whether to offer future seats to a buyer/partner.
- No parking or special services are included
- Dates no longer available will be updated as they become spoken for
- Paypal or Venmo is acceptable as is payment in person
- Please Note: If paying by Paypal, prices reflect the price if you pay "as a friend." Add 3.5% per ticket if you choose to pay "for goods and services".
- View from our section
- View from our seats
How will my games get determined?
For this listing, you would offer to purchase a certain number of games and tickets from the Season Ticket Member. The actual games and tickets you would get would be determined at a later date using the the following method:
Games will be allotted to partners based on chronological order of the games in season. Each partner will be assigned a number in a sequence then each game in the season will be assigned based on the sequence. The partner first in the sequence will get game number 1, the partner second in the sequence gets game number 2, and so on. The sequence repeats until all games have been selected.
Have a question?
Tell your Friends!
You are not logged in!
Login to ask a question or make an offer. If this is your listing, login to make changes.