information is protected, collected and used, which may be updated by SplitSeasonTickets, LLC from time to time.
SplitSeasonTickets, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of our web site visitors and clients. We uphold
the highest industry standards in online privacy and permission marketing.
The SplitSeasonTickets, LLC web site uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We store the information in a database in a secure environment at our data center.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to the professional sports or entertainment company providing our services and to SplitSeasonTickets employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your requesting information and/or requiring support/assistance.
Effective Date: October 2, 2016
1. Protecting your privacy
- You will receive e-mail from this site ONLY as a consequence of specific actions taken by you are or by people you share tickets with or by people who are interested in sharing tickets with you.
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Click log out to end your session.
- SplitSeasonTickets, LLC does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If SplitSeasonTickets, LLC learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, SplitSeasonTickets, LLC will remove that post.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your name and email address to register and create an account.
- We may ask for your phone number.
- SplitSeasonTickets, LLC DOES NOT store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- When using this Site you will have the opportunity to enter personal information and interact with other users of this Site. Please do not post any personal information on this Site that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the SplitSeasonTickets, LLC site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All user accounts, Listings in the Matcher Service, Season Ticket Groups in the Manager Service are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of SplitSeasonTickets, LLC postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with SplitSeasonTickets, LLC - including archive.org, google.com - can archive or otherwise make available user data entered on SplitSeasonTickets, LLC.
5. Circumstances in which SplitSeasonTickets, LLC may release information
- SplitSeasonTickets, LLC may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of SplitSeasonTickets, LLC we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We may amend this notice from time to time by posting a revised notice on this Web site, or a similar Web site that replaces this Web site. If we amend the notice, the new notice will apply to personal information previously collected only insofar as the rights of the individual affected are not reduced.
We welcome your feedback and questions. Please enter your feedback in a support case by clicking on the blue HELP button at the top of this page.